Fernhurst Football Club plays at the Recreation Ground in Fernhurst. During the past 5 years there has been significant investment in the sporting facilities available enabling Fernhurst to boast one of the best football pitches in the area. The club is now embarking on the harder task of building a club that is able to compete with the best on and off the field.
- Pavilion with changing rooms for home and way teams and the referee.
- Large club room with bar and SKY SPORTS.
- New level pitch that can be played on week in week out.
- Weekly training sessions on Wednesday evening, indoors and outdoors for the senior team.
- Junior coaching and training for 5 (reception age ) - 7 year olds on Saturday mornings during the season at the Recreation Ground with fully qualified coach, Oli Meaker from Little Footy Stars.
- Coaching for the U8's and above at the Edge with Jake and his team from JK Coaching on Thursday evenings at 6-7pm
- League football (NEHYL and South Surrey leagues) for under 8's to U11's.
- 1 x Saturday XI adult league football.
- Juniors can come along to 3 sessions on a Saturday to see whether or not he or she will like it before needing to join the club.
Saturday sessions for reception, Year 1 and Year 2 run alongside general fitness training for adults with FiT (Fernhurst in Training - email email@example.com) and a roll up tennis session (tennis members only) and there will be refreshments available afterwards and during if you are just watching! Bacon butties, tea and coffee.