Fernhurst Football Club plays at the Recreation Ground next to The Green in Fernhurst. During the past 5 years there has been significant investment in the sporting facilities available enabling Fernhurst to boast some of best facilities in the area. The club is now embarking on the harder task of building a club that is able to compete with the best on and off the field.
- Pavilion with changing rooms for home and way teams and the referee.
- Large club room with bar and SKY SPORTS.
- New level pitch that can be played on week in week out.
- Coaching by level 1 and 2 football coaches for all levels.
- Weekly training sessions, indoors and outdoors for the senior teams.
- Junior coaching and training for 5 (reception) - 11 year olds on Saturday mornings during the season at the Recreation Ground.
- League football for under 7, 8, 9 and 10 year olds.
- 2 x Saturday XI adult league football.
- Juniors can come along to 3 sessions on a Saturday to see whether or not he or she will like it before needing to join the club.
Saturday sessions run alongside general fitness training for adults with FiT (Fernhurst in Training - email firstname.lastname@example.org) and a roll up tennis session (tennis members only) and there will be refreshments available afterwards and during if you are just watching! Bacon butties and tea and coffee.